1. Release the handbrake and loosen the hub screw that will need to change the brake wheel (note that it is loose and do not completely screw it down). Jack up with a jack. Then remove the tires. Before moving the brake, it is best to use a special brake cleaning fluid spray in the brake system to spray, to avoid powder into the respiratory tract, affecting health.
2. Remove the screw of the brake calipers (for some cars, simply remove one of them and then loosen the other)
3. Attach the brakes to the rope in order to avoid damage to the brake line. Then remove the old brake pads.
4. Use the c-type clamp to push the brake piston back to the inside. (Please note that before this step, first set off the hood, the brake oil box cover unscrew, because the top brake piston, the brake fluid surface will rise). Install the new brakes.
5. Pull the brake caliper back and the caliper screw to the required torque. Put the tires back and tighten the hub screws.
6. Lower the jack and tighten the hub screws completely.
7. Because in the process of changing the brake pads, we will brake the top of the piston to the inside, just start when the brakes will be empty. After a few steps on the just fine.